Monday, February 2, 2009

It's Great to be Eight!




I can't believe that Emily is turning eight. I remember the little butterball baby she used to be! She has now grown into her own little "adult". I am so grateful for her and her sweet personality. She has a very kind and gentle heart and at times can be extremely stubborn. I hear it runs in our family! I am so happy that she can hardly wait until her baptism day. We have been counting down to the day for months now. Only 27 more days sweet pea!!

2 comments:

Janice said...

Wow, I remember when you were pregnant with her and when she was born. I came to the hospital to see you. It's crazy how time goes by. Those pictures of Emily are so cute. You are so good at doing pictures of your kids. You are such a more responsible parent than myself. Way to Go!!

Timalee said...

These pictures are beautiful. It is difficult to believe she is turning eight!