Thursday, July 2, 2009

Feelin' Crafty







I have spent the last few days being crafty! I must say that I have missed being able to spend time tuning into my creative side. I think that I need to make time more often to enjoy this side of me. The FHE board I made for our family, and soon will be adorned with head shots of each family member to mark our assignments. The other projects I made as gifts for my sister and two of my friends. If you have any cute craft ideas that you think I would enjoy making...send them my way! I am always looking for something new to try my hand at.

2 comments:

Staci said...

CUTE CUTE! I WANT to make that FHE board...but maybe I will wait a few more years when I'm done having kids so I don't have to keep adding to it:)

I kept trying to figure out what in the world the "G" & the "L" stood for! haha. Then I saw they were gifts! VERY CUTE! You need to do a craft girls night out!

Jenni said...

These are so cute. I always knew you were very talented :) Nice to see your projects.