Saturday, May 16, 2009

Teacher's are AWESOME!


I am so grateful that my children have had amazing teachers every year that they have been in school. I am especially grateful for Emily's teacher Mrs. Cox. Emily was able to be in her classroom for both 1st and 2nd grade. She is an angel on earth! She was a wonderful support for our family while trying to help Emily succeed in school. Thank you is not a big enough word to express how grateful I am for her patience, kindness, concern, and love. She will always hold a special place in my heart as well as in Emily's.

2 comments:

Tiff said...

I agree! I know teachers don't get paid near what they are worth.

OH- I don't know if you ever saw it or not but I signed up for your pay it forward. I posted it on my blog tonight.

Tara said...

I think Ashley is going to have Mrs. Cox next year. I am glad to know that you like her so much. I am sure we will too.