Friday, May 15, 2009

Bush-Ba-Gahwa









During our last spring break we packed a picnic lunch, loaded up the kids and headed to Globe, AZ for a day trip. We were joined by my mom and dad and my sister Lisa and her family. We have driven through Globe countless times but never stopped long enough except to use the restroom. Little did we know that there are ancient Indian ruins just off the highway. We had a great time playing in the park and walking through the ruins. Its a great day trip...just do it in cooler weather!

2 comments:

Janice said...

WOw, I never knew they were there either. We would go visit Mike's sister there a lot. I bet they were neat to look at. Looks like a fun day.

Tiff said...

HOw funny! I never knew that either. It sure is true that the treasures that are the closest to home, we never find.