Friday, January 2, 2009

New Calling

Last Sunday I was sustained as the new Stake Primary President. I know, I know...pick your jaws up off the floor! I just wanted to share the news will all of you not to brag but to tell you about the wonderful spiritual experience it has been. I am so thankful for the Holy Ghost and the comfort and guidance he gives to us. I have learned that we can do all things in the Lord. If we have a willing heart, and faith in our Savior he will help us to accomplish his will. I am so humbled that he has put his trust in me.

5 comments:

Jeremy and Sherri said...

hehehehehe! good luck, you will need it! :) Really though, congrats and I hope you enjoy it, it will be over before you know it and then you will miss it. Sherri says, that you are perfect for this calling. You will do great. Take care.

Janice said...

You are the right person for the calling at this time. It is humbling to think that the Lord didn't want anyone else but you. Good luck with that. Just remember to cry when it is over whelming and give me a call. Don't forget about me. I just got a second calling tonight. AAAHHH!

Sara and Dale said...

Wow congrats! Busy Busy lady!

Carolyn said...

You are doing so great so far! I am so glad I get to work with you. :)

Timalee said...

Janae that's wonderful. So many children and families will be blessed through you.