Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Life Flys By

Today I received a request to sign up for first quarter Parent Teacher Conferences. I can not believe that almost nine weeks has past since I sent off my two sweet girls for another year of school. It just seems to me that time has speed up. I long for those days that never seemed to end. When Barney and Elmo where life savers and cherrios was a food group all its own. Ryan has seemed to grow into his own"person" recently. He is no longer my baby but my little boy. I cried when I realized that in January he will be a Sunbeam. Everyday I am amazed at how my children are growing and how much they are learning. The other day Ryan started hunting for bugs and telling me that we need to "slam it!" I love and enjoy everyday that I am the mother of three wonderful children. Even on the days I want to send them to bed at 4pm.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

It really does fly. Not like when we were kids. It seemed to last forever.

We just got our first progress reports. I was a little shocked. School's going by so fast this year. I wasn't it to slow down, next year is jr. high, not looking forward to that.

Timalee said...

Jace will be a sunbeam in January too. Our ward just had the Primary Program and it shocked me to think that next year Jace will be up there.